Our website is operated by COMtecnica SRL
(1) In the following passages, we have provided information on the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, for example your name, address, email addresses, and behavior as a user.
(2) COM&TEC Associazione Italiana per la Comunicazione Tecnica (hereinafter “COM&TEC”) works together with COMtecnica SRL as service provider. COMtecnica SRL renders services for members, is an event organizer and a provider of education and training in the field of technical communication.
The controller, as defined by Article 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is COMtecnica SRL together with the above-mentioned association.
The address of their joint office is:
Via Valentini, 7 – 59100 Prato – Italy
Tel.: +39 0574 550423
Our data protection officer can be contacted at finance(at)comtecnica.com or at our postal address (for the attention of the Data Protection Officer).
(3) If you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data that you have disclosed (your email address and possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us so that we can respond to your queries. We will delete the data generated in this connection once its storage is no longer necessary, or will limit its processing if it is subject to statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our site or would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you in detail below of the relevant processes. We will also inform you of the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights in respect to us regarding the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
(1) If you use the website for purely informational reasons, that is, if you do not log in, register or otherwise transmit information to us, we do not gather any personal data, with the exception of data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website.
These data consist of:
If you would like to look at our website, we will collect the following data, which is necessary for us in order to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR)
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website.
Cookies are small text files stored in association with the browser you use on your hard disk, which cause certain information to flow to the location that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are used to make internet service more user-friendly and effective on the whole.
(3) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functionality are explained below:
(1) To optimize our website, we use the web analysis service provided by Aruba S.p.A., which analyzes what visitors access on our website.
(2) We use Aruba Livestats in compliance with the GDPR: Analysis is carried out by cookies (see §3, 2). Cookies collect information regarding your use of our website. This information is stored solely on our server in Italy.
(4) You can choose the option of preventing Livestats cookies from being stored on your computer and your use of this website being tracked by Livestats. In such a case, you can modify the settings on your internet browser accordingly. If you choose to prevent cookies storage, please be informed that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
By registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically inserted in a list of contacts. Email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Application may be sent. The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: email.
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User.
These services could also allow you to collect data relating to the date and time of display of the messages by the User, as well as the interaction of the User with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
Mailchimp Mailchimp is an address management and emailing service provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
Personal Data collected: email.
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos in our online offerings, which are stored at www.youtube.com and can be played back directly on our website. These are all integrated in “advanced privacy protection mode”, i.e., so that no data about you as a user are transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data specified in Section 2 will only be transmitted if you play the videos. We have no influence over transmission of these data.
(2) Address of YouTube and URL with its data protection notice:
YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066, USA
Upon request, you have the right to receive information on personal data about you that has been stored, free of cost. Additionally, the user has the right to correct incorrect data as well as to block or delete personal data, insofar as no legal duty exists to keep these data.
In addition, members can view, correct and update existing personal data in the internal area for members.
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. A revocation of this type will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data once you have declared this to us.
(2) If our processing of your personal data is based on the weighing of interests, you can lodge an objection to this processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which we set out in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event that an objection of this type is lodged, we will ask you to set out the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. If your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing, or indicate to you our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising as follows:
Via the link to the subscription center, which is contained in every newsletter and mailshot.