Graduate of Specialized Translation Master’s program focused on the theory and practice of specialized translation, including terminology, translation studies, and technical communication, mainly in English and Spanish.
Jennifer started her career as an Editor in the Technical Documentation Team of Vestas, energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions, in Hamburg carrying out the following tasks:
- Doing the language review of global work instructions, manuals, service inspection instructions, service inspection forms, checklists, risk assessments, and spare parts catalogues
- Training and mentoring of internal and external technical writers and editors
- Developing and updating internal technical documentation style guides and checklists
- Developing and updating terminology databases
- Being the first point of contact for STE-related questions and comments